domingo, 30 de mayo de 2021


Our best friends

All my life I constantly had pets (cats or dogs) and I think that is very important for a child, because it helps to develop socials abilities of the child and the value of taking care of something, so I considered very important.

I have three dogs and two cats they are hilarious, and  they brighten up the house, also my brothers love animals they play with them every day and I think they are a very important part of their lives.

I consider myself an animal lover, when I see dogs or cats in the street, also when I go to my friend’s houses I usually play with their dogs or pet their cats. Probably I enjoy the company of animals because I was raised with them and I can't see my life without one.

In general, in my family, we have tiny pets, but actually I want a real dog  :D, well a big dog like a Siberian husky or an Akita, possibly in a few years there is a chance in having one and train him.

I truly think that the relationship with our pets in a lot of cases save our lives or help us to overcome  some difficult situations and the truth is that I don’t know if animals know this, but I think they know, maybe is their instincts, they know when we feel bad. 

Anyway, animals are amazing and if you don’t have one please go outside  and adopt one you will not regret this. 

Thanks for reading and have a good day.

1 comentario:

  1. Its cool that you love animals, love animals and take care about them is one of the most beautiful things in the world !!!

    ResponderEliminar

 Changes to my study programme  I consider my study program very intense, sometimes I think that it’s too much information for such a short ...