viernes, 30 de abril de 2021

                                      

A great discorvery 

A long time ago, or at least that's the way I can feel about this, I went to Lollapalooza on March 29, 2019, during that time I really enjoyed hearing Arctic Monkeys and twenty-one pilots, so I really got excited about the possibility to saw this bands in live. The hilarious thing is this post it isn't about them, It's about the day I discover a really amazing band and all of this thanks to a friend. 

Greta van fleet it's a North American band of rock, its form in 2012 and their most popular song is "highway tune", I can't explain why I enjoyed so much this concert, but the people were hilarious and all of us singing their songs, even me, and I didn't know any of his songs in that time, how did I end up in that situation? If I told you that I know well it's a lie. 

That day I jumped, sing and laugh so much that the next day I felt really, really tired. I can still remember when they play "highway tune" and in the center of the field all of us form a circle and then the people do a mosh, which it's a custom in certain concerts.

Anyway, it was really cool, I totally recommend going and see a concert of them if they come again, and in the main time hear his songs and enjoy.






1 comentario:

  1. Wow hahaha, Definitely was a hilarious situation, its true that things come when you least expect them, I had a similar experience in the Lollapalooza the same year, in the 2019, I went for Lenny Kravitz, Juanes and Sam Smith but i finally discovered a band called Lany!

    ResponderEliminar

 Changes to my study programme  I consider my study program very intense, sometimes I think that it’s too much information for such a short ...